Elmbrook Senior Taxi (EST)
Serving the Community since 1993
Closed on Christmas Eve (Dec. 24), Christmas Day (Dec. 25), the day after Christmas (Dec. 26).
Closed all day on New Year's Eve (Dec. 31) and New Year's Day (Jan. 1, 2017), and Jan. 2.
CONSIDER THESE TIPS:
* If possible, call at least 24 hours in
advance of your needed ride as times
* When calling, be ready to give your name,
your pick up address, phone #,
destination address and ride-times needed.
* Last minute rides may be available;
give us a phone call to find out.
* If you need to cancel a ride, please do so
as soon as possible so we can fill the time
slot with another rider and let our drivers
* Cash or checks accepted.
* If desired, convenient, prepaid coupons
are available upon request.
* Satisfying our customer and offering
quality service is always our goal.
M. T. TH. F: 8:00am - 4:30pm
W.: 8:00am - 8:30pm (evening rides on Wednesdays)
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
*For ride times needed other than the above, please call the office for possible arrangements.
RATES and FARE-SHARE TAXI CARD:
-Fees vary according to destinations.
- Call our office at the number above for specific taxi fares.
- To receive our most reasonable taxi rates, apply for a taxi share fare card at:
514 Riverview Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53188
Phone #: 262-548-7848
Elmbrook Senior Taxi Provides RIDES for SPECIAL NEEDS:
We provide rides for those with special needs to and from jobs, local special olympics, and other events they may be attending.
Elmbrook Senior Taxi (EST) is a 501.c.3 non-profit organization that offers driving services to local ambulatory Seniors and Disabled adults in the community who do not drive, and need local transportation. It gives these citizens more independence to maintain a fundamental quality of life.
Check out our news page for updates on activities, events and other news!